Save more members and improve the environment of your club
How does our client move cancelation management outside of their clubs and ensure all efforts are being made to retain the members, collect any remaining balances, and promote a positive image of their brand?
As an existing customer of our First Party Failed Payment Management Service, our client was aware of our ability to become an extension of their brand. They knew we were fully capable of engaging their customer as members of their team and provide the highest levels of customer service. They asked us if we could develop a solution to where all cancelation requests could be forwarded to us, and our friendly staff could handle the process.
We Quickly Worked with Our Client to Design a Program that would
- Create a branded, centralized center, where all cancelation requests would be handled.
- Quickly have agents respond to all cancelation emails and make several attempts to contact those members over the phone, in an effort to retain them.
- Collect any remaining balances when retention efforts failed.
- Set up a local phone number and branded email address for cancelation request to be funnelled through.
- Respectfully respond to all cancelation request by first listening to why the member wants to cancel and then offer incentives to stay.
Immediately after implementation, our clients saw positive changes to the environment in his clubs.
We shifted thousands of cancellation interactions from their clubs to our club branded Member Service Center. FCS agents were able to quickly respond to all cancellation inquiries. We worked with our client to put together retention incentives, like free personal training, we could use to try and save the membership. Through theseincentives and friendly and informative conversations, our agents have been able to prevent about 40% of all interactions from canceling.
As a result of having a follow up process in place on all inquiries, our agents were able to collect more outstanding balances from canceling members than was previously happening at the club. The result was an increase in revenue for the clubs and less members being sent to bad debt collections.
Improve the environment of your club, free you staff to focus on growing membership, ensure all efforts are taken to retain cancelations, and send less members to bad debt. That’s quite an accomplishment for simply making a change to one process. Give us a call and learn how Cancelation Management from First Credit Services can impact your club.