- Train new hires on company policies and procedures and use the best training methods for a specific purpose.
- Design, standardize and evaluate course/program objectives for any process.
- Creating training schedules for all the departments, track and create reports on outcome of all training and records of the company.
- Ability to independently develop engaging and exciting new hire, compliance, systems and leadership course content for instructor lead and self-paced virtual and in-house learning through an LMS.
- Develop post training assessment to validate effectiveness of training material and operational metrics.
Were Excited About You If You Have
- Excellent time management skills, public speaking skills, problem solving skills and both verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in word processing and presentation software.
- Exception organization skills, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with a team and have attention to detail.
- Knowledge about learning management systems, instructional design, and e- learning platform.
- Create instructional material: courses, student guides, training manuals, games/activities, SOPs, etc.
- Schedule meetings with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) as needed to verify processes.
- Communicate concerns or issues to management.
- Participate in continuous personal development assignments.
- Redesign content as needed to match learners’ needs
- Create visual, audio, and interactive learning tools
- Have more than 2+ year of experience in collections process as trainer.
- Preferred 3rd Party or 1st Party Collections experience.
- Call Center, banking or collection industry background preferred.
- Experience with writing policies and procedures.
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter.
- Graphic Design
- Audio and video editing skills.
- Write effective, copy, instructional text, and audio scripts/video scripts.
- Familiarity with learning theories, instructional design models and job training methods and techniques
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills; Has excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills