- Our aim is to build a Global Fintech product, looking for individual contributor, who want to do radical innovation and be part of First Credit Services Innovation Lab.
- Innovation Lab Team is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented Software Engineer to help build a new platform that will change the way we work using cutting edge technologies like machine learning / AI / RPA/Big Data and microservices to fully automated our processes.
- As a technologist, you will encounter difficult engineering challenges and a rewarding environment to solve them. Passionate for challenges and urge to arrive at creative solutions is what drives this position.
- We are looking for individuals only from Product development background
Were Excited About You If You Have
- Excellent coding skills in Java, J2EE Frameworks like Spring.
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL etc
- Strong knowledge in Algorithms and Data Structure.
- Experience in HLD, LLD and product architecting and product development background.
- Using microservices oriented architecture you will build/test for scale, performance, and reliability.
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDb, Redis, HBase, Cassandra etc.
- Solid knowledge with relational databases and Big Data
- Working independently and within a team on code development, code review and modest day-to-day support duties
- Have more than 7 years of experience in designing, implementing, testing, and shipping high-performance distributed systems. You understand what it takes to write software that is used by thousands or millions of people.
- Expert in Python, Java, Spring, Hibernate and web services.
- Experience in building applications and platforms. Have the ability to drill deep on technical implementation.
- Experience of integrating code, deploying it to production and iterating on it based on user feedback.
- Mentor and train team members on design, testing and quality.
- Manage engineering priorities, deadlines, and deliverables for each release (3-month cycle)
- Be involved in hiring and retaining talented engineers.
- Complete ownership of the tech road map and quarterly deliverables.
- Expertise on open sources technologies, Kafka, Sleuth, Eureka, PostgreSQL, Mongo DB, Cashing Systems such as Hazelcast / Redis/ Memcache, Some experience with cloudera/spark/sqoop/hive and Elastic, Solr indexing, ELK or similar stack for centralized logging
- Experience in developing chatbots and NLP applications is a plus
- Experience in building Machine Learning applications and neural networks is a plus.
- Experience on Docker/Kubernetes, Junit, GIT, ELK, Drool Engine.
- Expertise on API based architecture and preferably micro-services.
- Knowledge of several of the other languages and components such as Java, Spring boot, Angular, Docker, Maven
- Experience of working with AWS cloud
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration/Delivery (CI-CD is good to have).
- BS or MS in Computer Sciences or equivalent from premier institute (IIT, NIT, IIIT) with min. 8 years in software development from Product Company.
- Experience with developing micro-services.
- Availability to work partial overlap hours with US based customers
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Thrives in a dynamic environment, using agile methodologies
- Is detail-oriented and has creative problem-solving skills
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills
- Automate everything by default
- Build a CI/CD pipeline
- Automate security scanning and performance testing as part of build
- Make space for their whole team to innovate
- Stay abreast of industry news from a variety of sources
- Understand how industry developments may affect team