IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
We are looking for an ASP.NET MVC developer who will be able to develop and support existing and future applications. The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop applications. Therefore, it’s essential that you are highly skilled in solving, solution design, and high-quality coding.
- Development analyze, design, code, test & deploy the application
- Development of new and existing products features
- Write clean and scalable coding using .Net Programming Languages (C#)
- Delivering a high-quality application
- Ensuring the highest level of performance
- Analyzing requirements and designing new functionality
- Supporting and fixing existing projects/product functionalities.
- Selecting and using the most appropriate and efficient technologies for a particular application
- Keeping self-updated with industry and technology developments.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of WEB API development and consumption of API
- Good knowledge of Web Application Development
- Proficiency in C#
- ORM: Entity Framework, LINQ
- Good Experience in developing ASP.NET MVC applications
- Good Experience using .NET framework 4.5+
- Should have good exposure to Web services, Web API
- Proficient in MSSQL | MySQL | PostGre
- Database design including indexes and data integrity
- Excellent understanding of SOLID OO design principles
- Familiarity with the client-side framework jQuery | Angular JS
- Familiarity with AWS Cloud
- XML, JSON
- PostGre SQL
Qualification & Experience: BCA in Computers, B.Tech/B.E. in Computers, B.Sc in Computers or equivalent.
Overall Experience: 7 to 10 years.