Security and debt collection compliance are at the heart of any good collection program. We focus on continuous improvements in our processes, and we are mindful of maintaining the highest levels of quality, security, and compliance. Our compliance management team has put in place mature and documented CFPB and FDCPA compliance policies and procedures that through ongoing enforcement ensure data and records are handled properly and within federal guidelines.
FCS has developed a PROACTIVE APPROACH, and our clients benefit from our innovative Compliant Calling Strategy which allows us to further penetrate collection portfolios that our competitors score and simply eliminate.
The following Laws (which FCS takes very seriously) govern collection agencies and help protect consumers from wrongful acts:
- CFPB (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau)
- FDCPA (Fair Debt Collection Practices Act)
- TCPA (Telephone Consumer Protection Act)
- PCI Level 1 Compliant (Payment Card Security and Compliance)
- GLBA (Gramm-Leach Bliley Act)
- ECOA (Equal Credit Opportunity Act)
- FCRA (Fair Credit Reporting Act)
- UDAAP (Unfair, Deceptive, or Abusive Acts or Practices)
- SCRA (Service Civil Relief Act)
- HIPAA Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)